What to use instead of 'cu'

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Aug 28 09:28:19 PDT 2004

:
:-On [20040828 08:42], nntp.dragonflybsd.org (memmerto at xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
:>I found that tip(1) can do the same thing.
:
:I'll correct this in the coming days.  Right now I am looking at OpenBSD's
:tip.  Also, I will hardlink cu to tip, so that it will not catch people
:unaware.
:
:--
:Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai / kita no mono

    I don't think we should hardlink cu to tip.  The options set is not
    compatible, it will only add confusion.