Panic: UDP header not in one mbuf

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Aug 23 17:29:36 PDT 2004

:Cvsuped the latest source (just to stay current) and applied the patch
:(which did apply cleanly, btw). Buildworld worked fine, but today I get
:the following error during make buildkernel KERNCONF=CUSTOM
:
:In file included from /usr/src/sys/sys/types.h:49,
:                 from /usr/src/sys/sys/param.h:75,
:                 from /usr/src/sys/i386/i386/genassym.c:41:
:machine/endian.h: In function `__bswap32':
:machine/endian.h:169: syntax error before `)'

    I just fixed that.  cvsup again and it should work.

:I also assume that is probably belongs in bugs rather than kernel; I
:have subscribed to said list now if you want this continued there.
:
:Sven

    Normally, yes, but the occassional bug report on kernel@ isn't a big
    deal.