VFS ROADMAP (and vfs01.patch stage 1 available for testing)

Martin P. Hellwig mhellwig at xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 16 09:51:48 PDT 2004

Rakhesh Sasidharan wrote:
<snip>
Thanks for summarizing things up that neatly. I had been following this
discussion for a while, but things weren't entirely making sense to me
(coz I am not familiar with the topics material, but was following them
coz they sounded interesting) and now it all makes sense. Ah, the joy of
enlightenment! ;) Thanks again!

Rakhesh
Ho-ho-hoooold your horses :-)
It was the way as I imagined it, I don't know if Matt & other talented
folks have this on their mind too, they are the chiefs. Maybe in the
long run when I learn (good) coding I can be usefull in the source, but
till now I barely understand the topic :-)

--
mph