Xaros (cross-posting from aros-dev mailing list)

fasten bfastenrath at mac.com
Wed Aug 11 03:42:50 PDT 2004

Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
fasten wrote:

I would like to merge Aros with the X server into a
single binary and let Intuition take the role of a
window manger for all applications connecting from
outside.
What are Aros and Intuition?
AROS is the Amiga Research Operating System.

Intuition is the (message based) graphical
user interface of AmigaOS / AROS.
Does DragonFly support loadable kernel modules and would
it be possible to turn Intuition into a loadable kernel
module instead?
Yes and likely yes. If we want to do it, depends on the answer to my
first question :)
I've considered to attempt a Linux port myself but I'd
prefer to use the message system implemented by DragonFly.
kind regards,
Bernhard Fastenrath
--
http://homepage.mac.com/bfastenrath/religion.html
Was du selbst nicht wuenschst, das tue auch anderen nicht an.