Xaros (cross-posting from aros-dev mailing list)

fasten bfastenrath at mac.com
Sun Aug 1 16:22:59 PDT 2004

Hi.

Just a project idea, I might start it later myself.
I'm not sure yet.
I would like to merge Aros with the X server into a
single binary and let Intuition take the role of a
window manger for all applications connecting from
outside.
This would not be an attempt to fork Aros, just a
different flavour of Aros.
A followup to this would be to add code from the
BB4Win (http://www.bb4win.org/) shell replacment
to make the whole think runnable as a windows
shell replacment (in addition to Linux and DragonFly).
To round this all off it would need support for
Sun's Java Desktop Integration: http://jdic.dev.java.net/.
--
http://homepage.mac.com/bfastenrath/religion.html
Was du selbst nicht wuenschst, das tue auch anderen nicht an.