Begginer

Hiten Pandya hmp at backplane.com
Fri Apr 23 07:29:00 PDT 2004

David Rhodus wrote:

On Apr 23, 2004, at 8:08 AM, Emiel Kollof wrote:

Yes of course. Maybe it would be a cool idea to maintain a lits of junior
hacker tasks that is relevant?
I don't want to differentiate tasks into types. A task is just that, a
task.

-DR
	Yes, ofcourse.  Let's not do all this Junior Hacker crap.

	Something needs to be addressed, and that's it.

	The MFC list I have prepared is about to get a whole lot
	bigger and yes, it would be nice for someone to prepare
	the changes.
	I have done whatever was possible to make it easier for a
	person to prep patches.  Stuff like Makefile and style
	changes that were MFC'ed can be left.  I am mostly interested
	in actual utility and kernel source updates/bug-fixes.  I
	have highlighted these using a different color on the MFC
	list.
	Many of them will be straightforward, but some will be a
	little dirtier then the average kernel code; for example
	the aac raid driver syncs etc.
		-Hiten
		Hiten Pandya
		hmp at xxxxxxxxxxxxx