Documenting LWKT?

Hiten Pandya hmp at backplane.com
Tue Apr 20 14:17:35 PDT 2004

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
Rahul Siddharthan wrote:

Trivial to convert to html, eg:
groff -Thtml -mandoc lwkt.9 > lwkt_9.html

What I was thinking of was text->man page, not man page->html.  I'm assuming
his writeup would be plain text, and then I'd convert.  Which puts me in
mind of something else I've been meaning to finish...
	Guys, let's make use of the DocBook that I shoved into the
	tree.  It will sit and rot otherwise.  Ofcourse, Warren can
	write it in section 9 format, and slowly, we can turn it
	into a DocBook based primer.
	Save the flame wars on DocBook vs. Man pages... please. :-)

	Regards,

		-Hiten
		Hiten Pandya
		hmp at xxxxxxxxxxxxx