survey: who works full time on DFly and who has 'day jobs' ?

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Wed Apr 21 18:39:16 PDT 2004

On Sun, Feb 22, 2004 at 03:41:52PM +0000, Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
: I ask this because one of the larger employers based in my town (Xerox,
: here in Rochester) has sabbaticals for employees, where an employee can
: leave, do work for a nonprofit for up to 6 months, and then 'come back'.

That's a fantastic idea.  I'm working at a firm in South Jersey, and I would
love to take time off and work on DFly, python, or something similar.

What is the benefit for the employer?

jm
--
My other computer is your Windows box.