New brainfart for threaded VFS and data passing between threads.

Gary Thorpe gathorpe79 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 21:26:52 PDT 2004

That link is for a multiprocessor on a chip, it doesn't say what
concurrency you can get from _1_ forth program (my guess is 1 since
colorforth is stack based with 2 stacks for programs+data). I will
assume you can run forth on each chip (now what would you do with them?).

Dan Melomedman wrote:

Gary Thorpe wrote:

Forth is a stack-based language. I would guess this limits concurrency
to 1 in all cases. It is nice for embedded single-threaded code, but is
an OS a realistic target?

http://web.archive.org/web/20010825232500/www.colorforth.com/25x.html