Ports & Pkg Mgr

David Leimbach leimy2k at mac.com
Sat Sep 27 20:27:08 PDT 2003

[related information]

Darwinports developers are currently working on re-designing the system
for usability
and providing a C callable API.   We are hoping this will make it
easier to write good
applications for managing ports.

I am not sure how much time has been spent on this new idea as many
darwinports
developers are also apple employees with their hands full with Panther
stuff.

Dave