sysinstall v2

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Wed Sep 3 15:07:22 PDT 2003

:Next Generation, as compared to 4.8's in regards to the rcNG question.
:
:Having apache installed doesn't mean it is running, and we certainly
:could have a nob to keep it from being installed i.e. make.conf
:
:the same is true of php4, [e]links, and python
:
:there are several ways the shell on console could work, none of them
:are difficult, or would interfere with pushing forward the development
:proccess.
:
:Robert Garrett

    I would just cpdup the whole CD into the HD and if there are things
    people don't want, the stage 2 installer can delete them.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>