Worlds greatest kernel

Kyle kyleNOSPAM at NOSPAMmidnighttech.NOSPAMcom
Thu Oct 9 19:16:37 PDT 2003

I can see interrupts being put into high-priority messages and maybe a
register type abstraction layer to enable bounds checking on registers.
Other problems relating to DMA, and other CPU circumvented functions would
be a challenge .. at least.
Kyle
news:20031008193507.GA779 at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx