Worlds greatest kernel

Kyle kyleNOSPAM at NOSPAMmidnighttech.NOSPAMcom
Thu Oct 9 19:07:29 PDT 2003

I appreciate the replies... but here was my original impetus for this idea.
Several operating systems use different memory maps, shared library loaders,
executable image loaders, etc.  Assuming the instructions where all valid
for the given CPU in the object file, it would seem logical that the
operating system could construct the process map for that particular
application.  This would work better if it was more of a Mach approach where
"OS servers" are loaded for a particular application type.
Kyle
news:20031008033633.GA72071 at xxxxxxxxxxxxxx