new library, libcaps

David Leimbach leimy2k at mac.com
Wed Nov 26 12:44:29 PST 2003

On Nov 26, 2003, at 12:41 PM, Matthew Dillon wrote:

:Finally got up to speed... fought with mergemaster and won etc etc.
:
:Now I can manually build libcaps and install it as well.  Any caveats
:before I
:dive in head first?  Like... is there water in the pool?
:
:Dave
    The pool is half full.

I see that... I am not quite sure how to actually do anything with
this... :)

Its still interesting to look at the code and see what's going on but I
wanted to
write code that was purely [or as purely as possible] using lkkt_ calls
without
Unix Domain Sockets and such in the way.

I wanted to make some simple examples that explain how this stuff can be
immediately used in user space and possibly even do some kind of a
write up/
walkthrough of this stuff.

Dave

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>