XFree86-4-libraries build failure

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Nov 25 15:00:31 PST 2003

:I ran into this not long ago as well.  I believe it to be related to the
:name change, particularly the OSVERSION checks.  I don't have a DragonFly
:test box set up at the moment, but if I can get one running later tonight,
:I'll take a look at that.  (No guarantees, I'm a relative newcomer to ports
:internals ;))
:
:The OSVERSION checks have the potential to cause a lot of problems when
:using freebsd ports.  A quick grep shows over 800 such test in the ports
:tree...
:
:--
:Aaron Malone
:aaron at xxxxxxxxx

    Hmm.  I thought I had overriden OSVERSION for the ports build, but
    maybe there is something that bypasses it in that particular build.

    I will try building the port to see what I can come up with.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>