SCO after BSD settlement

David Leimbach leimy2k at mac.com
Sat Nov 22 06:10:06 PST 2003

On Nov 22, 2003, at 1:37 AM, Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai wrote:

-On [20031122 03:52], Gary Thorpe (gathorpe79 at xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
By the way, how would Linux/BSD zealots feel if SCO ripped out parts
of
Linux/BSD and put it into SVRx and relicensed it and claimed it as
their
own? If, _if_ this is what happened except with the players reversed
there is certainly nothing defensible about it.
Mootpoint.  Microsoft already did this to BSD code.  We allow it. :)

Public Domain code with very few restrictions... I'd say they did
exactly what we
want :).

Dave

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai / kita no
mono