Fatal trap in boot

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Nov 17 20:24:04 PST 2003

:>     also, in addition to boot -v, run 'trace' from ddb>.
:
:boot -v doesn't seem to have produced any more output, but you can find
:the new boot log at the same URL as above.
:
:If this needs further testing from me (which I'm happy to do), it''l
:probably have to wait till Wednesday evening as I can't test this
:remotely (my computer asks me to reset the default values of the CMOS
:every time still), and I'll be pretty busy in the evening/night
:tomorrow.
:
:Adam

    Shoot.  Well, the backtrace is broken but it does give me additional
    information.  It looks like it is trying to delete an object that
    has already been deleted or has never been initialized.  The last
    commit by Jeroen should have fixed the issue.

    What rev of kern/subr_bus.c do you have?

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>