Another weird bug

David Rhodus drhodus at catpa.com
Fri Nov 14 08:27:11 PST 2003

On Nov 14, 2003, at 11:12 AM, Emiel Kollof wrote:

* David Rhodus (drhodus at xxxxxxxxx) wrote:

[snip]

Yes, looks like its hanging in col_conv... Which is apart of the
syscons code I wonder if some of the __P() macro cleanups yesterday
disturbed something.
Hmm, reverting to a kernel from 2 days ago fixes this (yay cvs up and
-D), the kernel from yesterday (24 hours ago) still exhibits this bug.
I'm trying a kernel from three days ago to see if that 'fixes' other
issues that I'm having.

Actually I think its from a problem with the new boot code import....

-DR