Matt's schedule for this week

Kip Macy kmacy at fsmware.com
Wed Nov 12 18:42:32 PST 2003

David have you done the GDB 6.0 work already? I can probably get the
uthread stuff done by tonight or tomorrow. I haven't looked at the
kernel core dump and remote debugging support yet.

I have to admit that I was surprised - GDB 6.0 is the first stock GDB
that has ever compiled cleanly for me on FreeBSD.

					-Kip