Matt's schedule for this week

Craig Dooley craig at xlnx-x.net
Wed Nov 12 05:10:36 PST 2003

With the kernel I'm running using 3.3.2, the only issues I've found so far are
module loading and debugging. Our gdb is too old to understand kernel.debug I
think, and the module code needs to be updated.  Is it worth looking at gdb
6.0?  I remember the FreeBSD people waiting on it for full amd64 support.
Also, is there still support for the 5.x kernel and modules in /boot or was
that changed instead of added to?

-Craig

--
Craig Dooley										craig at xxxxxxxxxx