Make Buildworld Fails

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sun Nov 30 18:16:19 PST 2003

:With all the restructuring done in DF, want this leave a ton of stray
:crap on the system?
:
:Richard Coleman
:richardcoleman at xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Yah, it leaves a bunch of junk.  Getting rid of it isn't impossible,
    ls -lta of various directories catches most of it (except for /usr/include
    which conditionally installs header files, but that you can just
    rm -rf /usr/include and 'make includes' from the DFly /usr/src).

    I am working up a bootable CD now along the lines of the live cd
    thingy I mentioned a month or two ago.  It won't do a fully automatic
    install (yet), but it should allow a system to be booted up into DFly
    natively enough so that an IDE disk can be loaded up from the CD.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>