Another weird bug

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Nov 14 11:36:41 PST 2003

:
:On Nov 14, 2003, at 2:13 PM, Matthew Dillon wrote:
:>     Something definitely broke.  I'm betting it's the syscall
:> separation
:>     code but a lot has gone in in the last two days.  I'm trying to
:> track
:>     it down now.
:Eirik, did this just start or is this the first time you have noticed
:it ?
:I wonder if its not something then from a few syscall change a while
:back then....
:-DR

    I just commited a fix to mkfifo().  There was an extra semicolon
    in a test that caused mkfifo() to return early and leave vnodes
    in a locked state:

    if (error);
	return(error);

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>