Redundant declaration of __mbstate_t

Emiel Kollof coolvibe at hackerheaven.org
Fri Nov 14 07:35:24 PST 2003

* David Rhodus (drhodus at xxxxxxxxx) wrote:

[rewrapped for readability]

> That leads me to the question of, is there any good documentation on
> how to setup the ports build system like Kris runs on the FreeBSD
> cluster.

Why don't you ask Kris? I'm sure he'll be happy to share.

> An interestingthing would be to see what ports don't currently build
> on DragonFly and how changes like that would affect them.

This is a good idea. Already, ports that don't compile are ports that
are kernel modules. One can already rule those out (with some
exceptions, like e.g. the nvidia-binary driver ported by myself).

> If anyone can lead me to some cleaner documentation than what's in
> the ports tree I'll be more than happy to setup a build machine(s)
> so we can get some of these tests running....

Like I said, just ask Kris about it. Maybe he can help?

Cheers,
Emiel