Non-gcc compilers

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Thu Nov 13 12:47:59 PST 2003

-On [20031113 21:32], Eirik Nygaard (eirikn at xxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>I have probably missed something here, but shouldn't it be enough to add
>"CC=tcc" in make.conf for building the base system with TenDRA? After the
>c99 functionalities are added that is.

You are close, but the worst part comes in the handling of assembly
files, CFLAGS, and more of that sort of compiler specific stuff.

Not to mention the GCC C dialect used in the code.

PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/~asmodai/diary/