Matt's schedule for this week

David Rhodus drhodus at catpa.com
Wed Nov 12 06:48:12 PST 2003

On Nov 12, 2003, at 10:46 AM, Craig Dooley wrote:

With the kernel I'm running using 3.3.2, the only issues I've found so
far are
module loading and debugging. Our gdb is too old to understand
kernel.debug I
think, and the module code needs to be updated.  Is it worth looking
at gdb
6.0?  I remember the FreeBSD people waiting on it for full amd64
support.
Also, is there still support for the 5.x kernel and modules in /boot
or was
that changed instead of added to?
Craig, I know you were posting some patches for building the kernel
with gcc 3.x. Do you now have one cumulative patch you can send ?
-DR