Matt's schedule for this week

Garance A Drosihn drosih at rpi.edu
Tue Nov 11 17:50:20 PST 2003

At 3:41 PM -0800 11/11/03, Matthew Dillon wrote:
    Now that the new boot code is in I am going to do a small
    optimization pass on the lwkt_token and IPI code, then move
    on to GCC 3.x, then start work on 64 bit AMD64.
You're going to try to move to the latest gcc 3.x compiler
as the default for dragonfly?  (a good idea, but I imagine
it's going take some time to sort out!)
--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad at xxxxxxxxxxx