Anyone notice this?

David Rhodus drhodus at catpa.com
Mon Nov 10 11:48:38 PST 2003

On Nov 10, 2003, at 2:37 PM, Matthew Dillon wrote:

:
:My build of DFBSD from around wednesday of last week didn't have
working
:sound either.  I just got static (sb-128), however I blamed this on
:myself and moved onto something else.
:
:A build from a few days ago broke opera on me.  I have not yet figured
:out what broke it as I've been too busy.  Hopefully someone has some
:words of wisdom for us.
:--James

    Was it the linux-opera port that broke on you, or the native opera
    port?
Looks like our structures now have changed to were non of the linux_base
emulation packages out of the FreeBSD ports tree will compile without
some
hacking.....

-DR