shared memory borked?

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Wed Jul 30 10:17:21 PDT 2003

-On [20030730 06:02], Matthew Dillon (dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>    I've fixed this, but I am still having trouble getting mozilla to
>    run on my test box... but it is failing in the middle of fontconfig
>    which is where mozilla almost always dies when there are package
>    installation problems.  Still, I haven't been able to get it to work
>    yet after two days of recompiling packages.  Is mozilla working for
>    you with the latest kernel?

I have made world and kernel this morning, on booting I get:

purgatory /kernel: pid 358 (ldconfig), uid 0: exited on signal 11 (core dumped)

I am rebuilding without stripping *sigh* so the backtrace will follow
later.

Mozilla reports no shm errors, but doesn't start up at all right now.
Last time I had that it was a font issue.

I think I need to recompile some stuff.

In other words: I'll be back(tm).

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai
PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B