DEV update.

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Wed Jul 23 12:30:11 PDT 2003

:	Hi Matt.
:
:	You probably know this already, but GENERIC build currently
:	fails due to the asr(4) device making calls to devsw() which was
:	removed when you need the stage1 (or 2, not sure) commit.  No
:	biggie, but just a pointer. :-)
:
:	Strangely, CVSWeb is lagging in showing new CVS commits made to
:	the CVS repo...
:--
:Hiten Pandya			BSD UNIX/DragonFly Enthusiast

    I fixed that late last night.  Try cvsuping again.  Note that the
    cvsup mirrors are only updating twice a day (which in retrospect was
    overly conservative on my part when I suggested it).

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>