rcNG and the like...

Hiten Pandya hmp at nxad.com
Mon Jul 28 22:27:02 PDT 2003

Hi Gang,

I just did a buildworld yesterday, and effectively upgraded the system
to use rcNG and various stuff.  I have noticed that the rcNG system
makes a lot of assumptions about certains things, which are still not
available in DragonFly, like, the new /dev/random code, etc for Entropy
harvesting.

Over the next couple of days, I will try to iron out these issues.
Also, things like new manual pages for rcNG need to be brought in, so
that we are pretty much in sync rcNG wise.

Cheers.

--
Hiten Pandya
hmp at xxxxxxxx