Vinum and alike...

Shawn Debnath sdebnath at purdue.edu
Thu Jul 17 18:45:07 PDT 2003

Hey Guys,

I am a junior at Purdue University and have been a long user of BSDs. I work
at my university's IT Research Department which gives me a good chance to
get to know what large scale users want. Recently VINUM has been bothering
my boss in that it has severe limitations compared to LVM for linux, and
also is very troublesome to use. Since I dont know how the development is
organized, I want to ask you esp Matt Dillon, if you think this might be
something I could work on for Dragonfly. Perhaps append to VINUM or create
something new? Let me know your thoughts. Thanks

Shawn