Does this code compile and run at present?

Terry Lambert tlambert2 at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 17 00:04:26 PDT 2003

Does this code compile and run at present?

What do I need, in terms of cross-compilation or whatever?

Do I need to install on top of a particular release of FreeBSD,
or will any 4.x version work?

I would like to get this up and running at home, though at
present, I'd probably be better suited to providing first
time user documentation, if I can get some initial hints
from you guys on what to do, and get the machine up, I can
provide that.

I could probably also wrange some time to work on install
stuff, if you have a direction in mind enough to share it.

I won't be able to provide code for a while, since we are
all currently working our butts of on the "Panther" release
of MacOS X, and I tend to get the kernel crashes that are
mysterious and non-repeatable, but I hope to be able to
contribute code in the future.

PS: You guys should present at one or more of the upcoming
BSD User Group meetings SVBUG's nest one is on Aug 7th, and
BABUG's next one is (presumably) on Aug 17th.  You might
also consider BayLISA (Tommorow night 7:30 to 9:30 in
Cupertino at Apple DeAnza Buliding 3 - South on 280 to where
it crosses CA-85, first exit on the right *after* CA-85,
which is DeAnza Blvd exit, right turn at the light, left turn
the the next light, first building on the right, first right
into the parking lot).

-- Terry