compiler version

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Sun Dec 21 07:22:17 PST 2003

-On [20031213 16:52], David Leimbach (leimy2k at xxxxxxx) wrote:
>There is a balance between functionality and non-restrictive license
>that I think is important.  I love the BSDL and I love the idea of
>TenDRA but it has 0 C++ support last time I checked and if installing
>C++ becomes a separate option from the kernel compiler that's fine with
>me too.

Correct, stick with gcc for now.  (To clarify: it has c++ support, just not STL and
such.)

PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://diary.in-nomine.org/
When you meet a master in the street, do not speak, do not be silent. Thenhow will you greet him?