Should there be a seperate mailing list for ports?

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Wed Dec 17 14:21:56 PST 2003

:esmith <esmith at xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
:
:> Should there be a separate mailing list for ports?
:
:I think I would rather have a DragonFly-devel.  This could be something
:somewhat related to the kernel and userland stuff depending on what it is
:but isn't strictly kernel architecture.
:
:Some things can't be seen as "bugs" and are just different on DragonFly.
:
:My KDE issues for one weren't really bugs... just that DragonFly does
:some data structure shuffling.
:
:Dave

   Yah.  machine/ was getting too busy with random include files,
   I moved them back into the proper driver subdirectories.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>