cvs commit: src/etc rc.subr src/sbin/rcrun rcrun.sh

Peter Kadau peter.kadau at tuebingen.mpg.de
Sat Dec 13 06:32:28 PST 2003

Hi !

:Hmmm I can stop mail but restarting claims it needs dhclient :).  I don't
:think that's true :)
Mine wants even after the dhclient fix still savecore.
I've got the strong feeling this ain't true either. :-)
    There are some glitches that still need to be worked out.
Yes, try using savecore e.g.

I'd propose that those scripts that should run only once return
RC_CONFIGURED on start and do nothing on stop.
If that's OK, I'll go ahead and fix it until I can restart sshd
through rcrun again.
But maybe there are yet other issues I'm not aware of...

Cheers
Peter
--
<peter.kadau at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Campus der Max-Planck-Institute Tübingen