New ISO builder

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Dec 1 11:15:29 PST 2003

:imho it's better just to use make release -DNOCLEAN instead.
:
:>     realquickrel: This is even faster.  It assumes that the buildkernel and
:> 		buildworld have already been done and just generates the ISO
:> 		directory structure and ISO file in /usr/release.
:
:just iso: maybe or releaseiso: would be easier to remember for me.
:
:> 	http://www.dragonflybsd.org/Main/download.cgi
:
:(ftp|http)://ftp.fortunaty.net/DragonFlyBSD/
:
:I also mirror dcvs every tuesday morning (Europe/Berlin TZ).
:I would like to do it every morning, but i am not sure
:about your mirror policy.
:
:Andy

    It should be fine... do it between 2:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. PST.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>