HEADS UP restructuring cvs surgery will happen at 2:00p.m. PDT, updates will be available at 3:00p.m.

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu Aug 7 18:32:44 PDT 2003

:This leaves out include files like math.h, termcap.h, etc... which are
:parts of individual libraries.  I couldn't build world with just the
:includes from /usr/src/include.  I would suggest something more like:
:
:   rm -rf /usr/include
:   mkdir /usr/include
:	cd /usr/src && make installincludes
:
:--
:   David P. Reese Jr.                                      daver at xxxxxxxxxxxx

    Ach, my bad.  Exactly so.

    The source tree is also still somewhat unstable in regards to builds,
    it's taking me longer then expected to get buildworld and the installation
    of include files working properly.

    If people wait till tonight things should work a whole lot better.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>