Preliminary restructuring layout (was Re: sys/ tree re-structuring proposal)

Galen Sampson galen_sampson at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 19:38:25 PDT 2003

There has been talk on this list about the import of a new snapshot of the
KAME network stack.  KAME produces snapshots for the freebsd 4.x branch
weekly.  A KAME update is also on the TODO list for freebsd 5.2 (so
dragonfly isn't the only project considering KAME updates).  Restructuring
the source tree might hinder the efforts of the people trying to import a
KAME snapshot if things get too different.

regards,
Galen

news:Pine.BSF.4.21.0308061450200.4704-100000 at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx