sys/ tree re-structuring proposal

Shawn drevil at warpcore.org
Tue Aug 5 20:56:34 PDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-08-05 at 20:09, Chip Norkus wrote:
> The only problem I've had with cvs2svn is that it doesn't do branches and
> tags (yet).  However, at this point there are no branches or tags for
> DFBSD, so it would be an optimal time to give cvs2svn a go.  Anyhow, I'm
> going to give this a try and report back on how it goes.  Assuming no
> major problems I should have a repository later this evening for anyone
> who wants to check it out.

Hrm, well when the GtkRadiant repository was converted branches, tags,
etc were converted along with everything else. You might check with
TTimo on #qeradiant on irc.telefragged.com when he's around and see what
script he used, someone else in that channel might now as well.

--
Shawn <drevil at xxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://drevil.warpcore.org/