Hammer filesystem removal of a file.

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Thu Nov 20 16:50:11 PST 2014

What you are looking at is file history.  Snapshots are moments in time of
the entire volume.  File history is a record of every change synced to
disk.  From hammer(5):

If you've removed snapshots and pruned, it should have removed a great deal
of the data.  File history since the last snapshot is preserved, though.
If you don't want any history kept, mount the Hammer volume nohistory.
 (see mount_hammer(8) )

It will always be read-only because it's history; it already happened.  If
you want to modify the files, you will need to copy them out and then
modify them on the "now" version of the filesystem.