Hammer linux port (was: Re: SVN vs. GIT)

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Wed Mar 25 10:01:25 PDT 2009

Matthew Dillon wrote:
:Stöckert András wrote:
:> As I looked at them, it seems that GIT is the popular new kid on the
:> block, but it has some interesting features, so it isn't only the hype. We
:> should make a test GIT repo, and see how it works. I give my vote to GIT.
:
:Yep, I also think that GIT is worth a try, but you may also try
:git-svn (Accessing Subversion repositories using GIT).
:
:Regards,
:Sylwester
    This poor hammer@ list.  Most of the discussion is still occuring
    on our kernel list but hammer@ will eventually pick up some steam.
Yes it will.  My student Daniel just started working on the port to Linux!  I guess he will soon hail a hello and post a link to his blog of the port.

cheers
 simon