HAMMER installed base

Bradley D. Thornton Bradley at NorthTech.US
Sat Aug 1 02:28:57 PDT 2009

Hi Daniel,

Where are you at right now in your port of Hammer to Linux?

I'm working with a few people on a project to use Hammer on Slackware and
would like to prevent duplicating the invention of the wheel where it can be
avoided.

We're hoping to find source that's ready to be packaged up that we can make
available for the new Slackware 13 release which is imminent.

news:4a2e232a$0$879$415eb37d at crater_reader.dragonflybsd.org...