Image, Logo Permission

x.erogravity at yahoo.com x.erogravity at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 30 20:56:31 PDT 2023

Hello all,
Following the rule at /images I'm asking permission to use the DragonFly Logo for my security script. I've been a Security Professional for two decades and recently I've been taking up BSD and Python. I've done two other FreeBSD security script projects already viewable at:
GitHub - wravoc/harden-freebsd: Implements a broad, cohesive group of hardening settings for FreeBSD. Any directive can be set, re-set, for administering, tuning, and jails. Zenbleed workaround, Downfall info.

|  |  |

|  |
GitHub - wravoc/harden-freebsd: Implements a broad, cohesive group of ha...

Implements a broad, cohesive group of hardening settings for FreeBSD. Any directive can be set, re-set, for admi...

And harden-ghostbsd/digital art at main · wravoc/harden-ghostbsd

|  |  |

|  |
harden-ghostbsd/digital art at main · wravoc/harden-ghostbsd

Implements a broad, cohesive group of hardening settings for GhostBSD. Any directive can be set, re-set, for adm...

I've put up a pre-alpha preview for this list on BB, which I will in 24-48h make private until an actual release is made, so the curious can run the script if you wish although you could technically do it with either of the above. The DF man security is the most extensive I've ever read and just a good read for everyone involved with UNIX, brilliantly done. The actual release will contain solutions for every mention of "A good security script should..." ;)
https://bitbucket.org/quadhelion-engineering/harden-dragonflybsd/

If I am indeed allowed to use the logo for this project in a wallpaper like the two above examples would the DF Team like a specific worded version? Would you prefer the diamond highlight color to be red or lime green? Any other requests at all I would gladly take anything into account!
Elias C. GriffinElias Griffin's Autobio

|  |
Elias Griffin's Autobio

Get my vital stats, traits, genetic profile, records, work history, philosophy, achievements, and address.