hello folks. I'd like to help with the new-user out of box experience docs.

Warren Postma warren.postma at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 12:00:47 PST 2014

I already contributed some changes to these wiki pages:

http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/newhandbook/introduction/

  - rocking it like it's 2014: many new users born after a certain
date won't really know what the heck an 80386 is.

http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/newhandbook/environmentquickstart/

  - purge out of date pkgin information, replace with references to pkg
  - status: incomplete.

Please review and correct

Also note that apparently the DPorts topic is out of date and needs
updates using this information:
http://lists.dragonflybsd.org/pipermail/users/2013-November/090339.html

I plan to contribute that after I've spent more times falling in
New-user holes and then making notes and
then I'll update more pages.

Corrections and overwrites wherever I've made any mistake, appreciated.

Warren