Outdated wiki articles to remove

Chris Turner c.turner at 199technologies.org
Tue Oct 26 02:13:22 PDT 2010

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
I say kill them all.  It's a wiki, so we can resurrect if needed, but I
suspect at this point we gain more value by removing dross than saving
bits.
similarly -

Was just updating the flash howto (sent you a message about the git if)-

and noticed the linux emulation docs are still from the old handbook
wondering if it makes sense to make the 'new' handbook the default,
and add a skeleton outline pointing to old docs where they haven't
been ported / updated?
in my semi-asleep state, I must admit I was a smidge confused

cheers

- Chris