Off-line documentation

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Wed Jul 21 16:45:46 PDT 2010

On Tue, July 20, 2010 8:56 am, v_2e at ukr.net wrote:

>   The problem is I do not always have Internet access, thus I need to
> have some kind of off-line manual or handbook.
>   Can I get such documentation somewhere?

There isn't a single document to point you at right now, but you could use
something like wget to grab it all and turn it into a local collection of
files, which you could then read directly with your web browser:

wget -k -r --no-parent http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/documentation

(I haven't tested this to make sure I have it correct...)  If you only
have Windows machines available, there's a Windows version:

http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/wget.htm