any handbook Spanish language translation active?

John Mire jmire at lsuhsc.edu
Tue Feb 20 09:00:33 PST 2007

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
On Thu, February 15, 2007 5:25 am, tuxillo wrote:
Hi
I now have all docbooks. well, I'm planning to do a translation to
Spanish language but I don't know if there's already one active
translation. thanks
There are no active translation efforts going on for Handbook -> Spanish.
I don't think this is the most useful way to go, though.  I want to move
the Handbook to the wiki more than anything.

We could use a website translation, though we don't currently have a way
to display multiple by-language versions of the website.

is the wiki homebrewed or a CMS?