DragonFly site

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Apr 1 10:06:06 PST 2006

:Lets look at it another way.
:
:"It is not necessary to enter a spl() level or critical section to
:preserve token atomicity." That sentence is implying that there is an
:spl level in the kernel (which does not exist), as well as implying
:that there is a critical section in the kernel (which does exist).
:Should that sentence be changed to "It is not necessary to enter a
:critical section to preserve token atomicity." since spl's no longer
:exist and critical sections do exist still?
:
:Trevor

    I desparately have to rewrite all that stuff, but it will be a few
    weeks.  I have to stabilize HEAD and get MFS working again.  A bunch
    of unexpected issues have popped up.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>