how to build handbook?

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Sat Apr 15 20:15:37 PDT 2006

For a long time I have been using a custom command-line for building the
handbook.

A few notes:

- the build makefiles assume that realpath(1) exists and so I use "echo"
instead. (I was using a OS without realpath.)

- assumes that www directory exists so I bypass by setting
_WWW_LANGCODE=en LANGCODE=en

- /usr/local/bin/jade is used so I do OPENJADE=yes

- uses PREFIX of /usr/local by default.

Anyways, what have you been doing?

What do you use for your "jade"?

What environment variables or make variables are you using?

Also can you provide me with the one line of output during your build that
shows the "jade" command running too?

And what packages do you have installed related to this? (I know I posted
a list about this before.)

Thanks,

 Jeremy C. Reed

echo ':6DB6=88>?;@69876tA=AC8BB5tA6487><' | tr '4-F' 'wu rofIn.lkigemca'