documentation tools needed (was Re: Some documentation cleanup)

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Mon Sep 5 17:37:32 PDT 2005

Carl mentioned he is trying to get all the utilities installed for
building the docs.

I am using openjade, tex, JadeTeX, collateindex.pl,
share/texmf/tex/latex/hyperref/nameref.sty, share/sgml/iso8879/catalog,
share/sgml/docbook/dsssl/modular/catalog, share/sgml/openjade/catalog,
share/texmf/tex/latex/amsfonts/umsa.fd, and others.

The pkgsrc packages I am using:

 tex-jadetex-3.13

 teTeX-bin-2.0.2nb5 (I guess version 3 should work too)

 dsssl-docbook-modular-1.79

 iso8879-1986nb3

 openjade-1.3.2nb3

 teTeX-share-2.0.2

Hope this helps. But I don't know if that is complete.

The command I actual run in the doc/en/books/handbook directory is:

time bmake CANONICALOBJDIR=/home/reed/book/dragonfly/doc OPENJADE=yes \
ECHO=echo PREFIX=/usr _WWW_LANGCODE=en LANGCODE=en GEN_INDEX=yes \
NICE_HEADERS=yes MIN_SECT_LABELS=yes TWO_SIDE=yes \
PRINTFLAGS="-V bop-footnotes -V %footnote-ulinks%" \
INDEX_SYMBOLS="-s \" \"" BOOK_OUTPUT=yes book.dvi
I have some customizations to other files too which I will try to document
or commit.

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 Media Relations and Publishing Services
	  	 	 http://www.reedmedia.net/